Logos Bible Software is looking for talented people to join our marketing department's promotion team who have a desire to learn and to be part of a great team.
As part of the promotions team, you will be exposed to marketing strategies using advertising, social media, email, blogging, ministry partnerships, press releases, branding, giveaways, etc.
The ideal candidate
- Takes ownership of projects and is known for getting things done quickly and well
- Can be flexible and work under pressure
- Is willing to go the extra mile to accomplish a task
- Wants to make great things even better
- Knows basic HTML and possibly maintains a personal blog
- Is interested in using Facebook and Twitter for marketing purposes
- Entry Level
- Works out of our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington.*
Complete the following assignment:
Every month Logos offers one eBook to Logos customers and potential customers for free. Logos has multiple channels that can be used to promote this free book (for example, email, social media, web advertisements, blogs, etc.). Please answer the following questions regarding how you would promote this month's free book.
- List three marketing channels you would use to promote the Free Book of the Month with an explanation on why you chose those channels. These channels can be three of Logos’ existing marketing channels or new channels that you think Logos should use. List the three that you think will be most successful and why. Your answer should be no more than 200 words.
- In 200 words or less, describe the target audience of this promotion.
- Provide copy (including a headline if applicable) and ideas for imagery (if applicable) for at least one of the channels you chose (copy should be 200 words or less).
- When downloading this free book, people must provide their email address, name, and phone number. Give an explanation (500 word maximum) on how you would convert the leads generated from the Free Book of the Month promotion to customers who purchase a Logos product.
Send your résumé cover letter, and completed assignment to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 360-527-1707. Send by mail to:
Logos Bible Software
Attn: Jobs—Promotion Assistant
1313 Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-4307
Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). We also offer free soda pop, an espresso machine, a bike shop, reduced cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest chili cook off.
* We will not consider applications for remote employment or telecommuting.