Logos Bible Software is looking for a brilliant copywriter.
- Post 40 or more books per week on Pre-Pub and Community Pricing
- Write benefits-driven copy for Pre-Pub product pages
- Request and coordinate book cover creation
- Research and propose pricing for each product
- Assist as needed with other copywriting tasks
Candidates for this job will have:
- excellent copywriting skills for the web.
- an understanding of grammar and style.
- an interest in books—old, new, digital, print.
- the ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple high-priority projects.
- experience with writing benefits-driven marketing copy.
- basic understanding of SEO, social media, and other components of web marketing.
- competence working with HTML and CSS.
- online research skills—the ability to find anything on the web.
- an understanding of Christian lay, academic, and pastoral markets.
The really ideal candidate will also have:
- familiarity with Greek and Hebrew.
- a degree in biblical or theological studies from a Bible college or seminary.
- previous experience in web copywriting.
- experience using Logos Bible Software 4.
This is a full-time position working out of our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington. Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). We also offer free soda pop, an espresso machine, a bike shop, reduced cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest chili cook off.
Please send a résumé and/or cover letter, along with your best samples of copy, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send by mail to:
Logos Bible Software
Attn: Jobs—Marketing Copywriter
1313 Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-4307
* We will not consider applications for remote employment or telecommuting.