Logos Bible Software is looking for incredibly smart, talented, and passionate people who love project management.
Are you detail-oriented? Do you thrive under pressure and love juggling lots of projects? Do you like identifying problems, figuring out solutions, and then making them happen? Do you like understanding how things work? We want you on our Marketing Operations Team!
The Marketing Operations Team develops and maintains the systems that allow marketing to happen. We love efficiency, technology, data, project management, and getting stuff done.
The ideal candidate
- Works quickly under pressure
- Is detail-oriented
- Loves short keys and finding faster, more accurate ways to do things
- Knows their way around Excel
- Has excellent typing skills
- Can communicate complex information in a way others can understand
- Likes juggling a lot of details
- Takes ownership of projects and gets things done quickly and effectively
- Loves organization
- Can be flexible and work under pressure
- Can manage many details at one time
- Wants to constantly learn, grow, and be challenged
The really ideal candidate
- Is technically savvy
- Has project management experience
- Has marketing experience
- Has a degree in marketing, operations, and/or management
- Has a thorough understanding of the Christian market
- Works out of our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington.*
Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). We also offer free soda, an espresso machine, an Outdoor Center, reduced cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest bake-off.
Please send a résumé and cover letterto email@example.com. Send by mail to:
Logos Bible Software
Attn: Jobs—Marketing Operations Coordinator
1313 Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-4307
* We will not consider applications for remote employment or telecommuting.