- Handle product reviews and previews for every product we ship off Pre-Pub
- Contact bloggers, publishers, and other third parties to promote newly posted products
- Connect with experts in the field and form strategic relationships
- Work with the press relations coordinator to write and distribute press releases about our products, get our products mentioned in the press, etc.
- Set up and monitor Google Alerts for all new products and follow up on leads.
Candidates for this job will have:
- a degree from a Bible college or seminary
- basic familiarity with Greek and Hebrew
- a strong familiarity with theological literature
- an interest in books—old, new, digital, print
- a strong awareness of the Christian publishing industry: key publishers, forthcoming titles, etc.
- an understanding of Christian lay, academic, and pastoral markets
- a strong familiarity with academic journals in the disciplines of biblical and theological studies
- a strong familiarity with Christian blogs
- experience using Logos Bible Software desktop and mobile apps
This is a full-time position working out of our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington. Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). We also offer free soda pop, an espresso machine, a bike shop, reduced cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest chili cook off.
Please send a résumé and/or cover letter, along with your best samples of copy, to email@example.com. Send by mail to:
Logos Bible Software
Attn: Jobs—Logos Publicist
1313 Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-4307
* We will not consider applications for remote employment or telecommuting.