Logos Bible Software is looking for a Product Marketing Assistant to promote all new Pre-Pubs, Community Pricing products, and other new product releases.
- Coordinate a marketing strategy for each new product.
- Write emails and in-app messages to targeted groups.
- Write blog posts for the Logos blog.
- Contact bloggers, publishers, and other third parties to promote our products.
- Work with the press relations coordinator to write and distribute press releases about our products, get our products mentioned in the press, etc.
- Contribute to social media.
- Set up and monitor Google Alerts for all new products and follow up on leads.
- Write last chance marketing materials for Pre-Pubs.
Candidates for this job will have:
- A strong awareness of Christian academic and lay markets. You know who Ben Witherington, Rick Warren, John Piper, Donald Miller, Walter Brueggemann, and Joseph Ratzinger are—and who you wouldn’t seat together at your wedding reception.
- A strong awareness of the Christian blogs and social media. You know what blogs to read, who reads whom, and the context of an important tweet that began with the word “Farewell”.
- The Google skills to find the aforementioned tweet.
- Experience with writing headlines and copy. You know what works (for both humans and robots), and why. (And you know what robots we’re talking about.)
- Basic HTML skills.
The really ideal candidate will also have:
- A degree from seminary or Bible college.
- Lots of experience in web marketing.
- An obsession with finding typos in the books you read.
This is a full-time position working out of our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington. Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). We also offer free soda pop, an espresso machine, a bike shop, reduced cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest chili cook off.
Please send a résumé and/or cover letter, along with your best samples of copy, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send by mail to:
Logos Bible Software
Attn: Jobs—Logos Product Marketing Assistant
1313 Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-4307
* We will not consider applications for remote employment or telecommuting.