Logos Bible Software is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer who is fluent in Spanish to join our marketing department.
The ideal candidate will have proven design experience with both print and digital media.
- Create brand identities that span web and print media.
- Design of site creative, emails, web based ads and special projects/presentations.
- Effectively manage both long term and short-term daily projects.
- Coordinate production and quality control of final Web-ready digital artwork with in-house web development teams.
- Maintain and update content templates to ensure accurate and efficient design production.
- Collaborate on site architecture, user interface and navigation.
- Bachelor's Degree in design or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Proven talent in graphic and interactive design.
- Minimum 2 years Web design experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe CS4.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Proven ability to translate complex design challenges into clear, customer-friendly experiences.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to take ownership of assigned projects.
Please email a resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
This is a full-time position working out of our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington. Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). We also offer free soda pop, an espresso machine, a bike shop, reduced cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest chili cook off.
* We will not consider applications for remote employment or telecommuting.