Logos Bible Software is looking for an incredibly smart, talented, and passionate person to creatively and effectively manage a new Christian community platform and study Bible.
Coordinate across teams throughout the company to maximize the Faithlife brand and product family. Plan, oversee, and execute a robust marketing strategy for increasing sales and growing both new and repeat customer bases. Grow user accounts to 10 million, generate revenue from new customers and ad sales, and drive new and repeat traffic.
The ideal candidate
- Has marketing experience—email, social media, advertising, press, etc.
- Can build and maintain a brand's personality and standards
- Leads effectively
- Has experience coordinating with multiple teams
- Is a clear, creative, and compelling writer and communicator
- Reads marketing blogs and stays on top of the latest news, ideas, and tools
- Reads and follows relevant Christian blogs and bloggers
- Takes ownership of projects and gets things done quickly and effectively
- Knows the Christian market
- Loves organization and attention to detail
- Analyzes and reports on everything
- Can be flexible and work under pressure
- Has experience with lead generation
- Can manage many details at one time
- Is comfortable working with management
- Has project management experience
The really ideal candidate
- Has a degree in marketing and/or management
- Has a thorough understanding of the Christian market
- Has experience launching and/or using social networks extensively
This is a full-time position working out of our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington.* Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). We also offer free soda pop, an espresso machine, a bike shop, reduced cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest chili cook off.
Please send a résumé andcover letter to Logos Bible Software
Attn: Jobs—Faithlife Product Manager
1313 Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-4307
* We will not consider applications for remote employment or telecommuting.