Plan, oversee, and execute a robust marketing strategy for growing attendance rates at Logos conferences through email, social media, advertising, blogging, press releases, endorsements, direct mail, video, radio, TV, public relations, branding, sales, giveaways, etc.
The ideal candidate
- Has previous experience with event planning and/or marketing
- Leads effectively
- Is a clear, creative, and compelling writer and communicator
- Takes ownership of projects and gets things done quickly and effectively
- Knows the Christian lay, academic, and pastoral markets
- Loves organization and attention to detail
- Is flexible, and can work under pressure
- Knows basic HTML, and possibly maintains a personal blog
The really ideal candidate
- Has a degree in marketing
- Uses Logos Bible Software
- Has biblical and theological training
- Uses WordPress
Please send a résumé and/or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 360-527-1707. Send by mail to:
Logos Bible Software
Attn: Jobs—Events Marketing Specialist
1313 Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-4307
This is a full-time position working out of our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington.* Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). We also offer free soda pop, an espresso machine, a bike shop, reduced cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest chili cook off.
* We will not consider applications for remote employment or telecommuting.