Logos Bible Software is looking for an Email Marketing Assistant.
- Write and edit copy for email
- Build emails for our automated product email system
- Promote products via email
- Grow our email system
- Complete projects quickly and efficiently
The ideal candidate:
- Has copywriting and copyediting experience
- Has a strong awareness of Christian academic, pastoral, and lay markets
- Has a grasp of various Christian demographics
- Takes ownership of projects
- Can be flexible and work under pressure
- Knows basic HTML
- Has a basic understanding of email marketing best practices
The really ideal candidate will also have:
- A degree from seminary or Bible college
- Experience in web marketing
This is a full-time position working out of our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington.* Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). We also offer free soda pop, an espresso machine, a bike shop, reduced cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest chili cook off.
Please send a résumé and/or cover letter, along with your best samples of copy, to email@example.com. Send by mail to:
Logos Bible Software
Attn: Jobs—Email Marketing Assistant
1313 Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-4307
* We will not consider applications for remote employment or telecommuting.