Logos Bible Software is looking for a copywriter to write copy for Community Pricing products.
- Post 40 or more books per week on Community Pricing, usually configured into a few collections
- Write benefits-driven copy for Community Pricing product pages
- Request and coordinate book cover creation
- Research and propose pricing for each product
- Assist as needed with identifying new products for Community Pricing
Candidates for this job will have:
- A love of old books and Christian classics.
- Strong familiarity with the important people, groups, and events of Christian history.
- Online research skills.
- Excellent copywriting skills for the web.
- Competence working with HTML and CSS.
- An eye for detail.
- A general understanding of copyright law.
The really ideal candidate will also have:
- Familiarity with Greek and Hebrew.
- A degree in biblical or theological studies from a Bible college or seminary.
- Thorough knowledge of the Chicago Manual of Style.
- A detailed understanding of copyright law.
- Experience using Logos Bible Software.
This is a full-time position working out of our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington. Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). We also offer free soda pop, an espresso machine, a bike shop, reduced cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest chili cook off.
Please send a résumé and/or cover letter, along with your best samples of copy, to email@example.com. Send by mail to:
Logos Bible Software
Attn: Jobs—Community Pricing Copywriter
1313 Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-4307
* We will not consider applications for remote employment or telecommuting.