Provides a complete bird's eye overview of the Bible in this exclusive set of visuals. Includes charts and time lines to explain how the Bible was written and collected in its modern-day format. Now anyone can study and teach the key truths of the Bible as they develop from Genesis to Revelation. Includes life applications throughout.
- Title Page
- Visual Survey of the Bible
- History of the Early World
- History of Israel: The People
- History of Israel: The Land
- History of Israel: The Kingdom
- The Poetic Books: The Heart of the Jews
- History of Israel: The Remnant—Bridging the Testaments
- The Life of Christ
- History of the Early Church
- The Writings of the Early Church
- The Themes of the New Testament Letters
- Bible History
- Title: Visual Survey of the Bible
- Authors: Kenneth D. Boa, Mylan W. Lorenzen
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 1997
- Pages: 24
About the Authors
Kenneth Boa is engaged in a ministry of relational evangelism and discipleship, teaching, writing, and speaking. He holds a B.S. from Case Institute of Technology, a Th.M. From Dallas Theological Seminary, a Ph.D. from New York University, and a D.Phil. from the University of Oxford in England. Dr. Boa is the President of Reflections Ministries, an organization that seeks to provide safe places for people to consider the claims of Christ and to help them mature and bear fruit in their relationship with Him. He is also President of Trinity House Publishers, a publishing company that is dedicated to the creation of tools that will help people manifest eternal values in a temporal arena by drawing them to intimacy with God and a better understanding of the culture in which they live.
Mylan W. Lorenzen is coauthor of Visual Survey of the Bible.